top of page
- Fri, 06 SeptOctagon Theatre06 Sept 2019, 19:30Octagon Theatre, YeovilThe Last Night of the Proms is a British institution and the Much Loved Productions version is always a sell-out success. The British Philharmonic Concert Orchestra presents a programme including classical favourites including Land of Hope and Glory, Rule Britannia, Sailors Hornpipe and Jerusalem.
- Tue, 23 JulSt David's Hall23 Jul 2019, 19:30St David's Hall, St David's Hall, The Hayes, Cardiff CF10 1AHThe Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra make a welcome return to the Welsh Proms for an evening of favourite music by the world's greatest composers. Join us for a spectacular evening featuring symphony orchestra, massed chorus and the magnificent St David's Hall organ, in some of the most dramatic and
- Sat, 13 JulRoyal Festival Hall13 Jul 2019, 19:00Royal Festival Hall, Southbank Centre, Belvedere Rd, South Bank, London SE1 8XX, UK
- Wed, 03 JulPafiliwn Llangollen Pavilion03 Jul 2019, 19:30Pafiliwn Llangollen Pavilion, Abbey Rd, Llangollen LL20 8SW, UKThe evening promises to be a tremendously dramatic celebration of traditional music from Wales, bursting with glorious melodies and powerful operatic choruses.
- Tue, 02 JulPafiliwn Llangollen Pavilion02 Jul 2019, 19:30Pafiliwn Llangollen Pavilion, Abbey Rd, Llangollen LL20 8SW, UKAn evening of opera at its most intoxicating; experience the prestige of Llangollen in what promises to be a classical spectacular of the highest standard.
- Fri, 14 JunWales Millennium Centre14 Jun 2019, 19:30Wales Millennium Centre, Bute Pl, Cardiff, Cardiff Bay CF10 5AL, UKThe Prisoner was originally a radio opera based on a short story, and is paired with Act II from Beethoven’s only opera Fidelio, reflecting man’s innate desire for liberty.
- Sun, 09 JunWales Millennium Centre09 Jun 2019, 19:30Wales Millennium Centre, Bute Pl, Cardiff, Cardiff Bay CF10 5AL, UKDead Man Walking is the first opera by Jake Heggie, with a libretto by Terrence McNally. It is based on the book by Sister Helen Prejean that first found international fame when it was made into a film starring Susan Sarandon.
bottom of page